You are here:   Home » Catalogue » Water Treatments » "OXY-Shock" Chlorine FREE Shock » 2153

   

38.99

Oxy-Shock / 5Kg Tub

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SPA/Pools Oxy-Shock Oxy-Shock 5Kg Tub.

(Based on oxygen)

 

Chemical
Function
Dosing Method
Benefits
Potassium mono peroxy sulphate
A shock treatment based on oxygen so it does not produce smelly chlorine compounds. It is mainly used on Spas on a weekly basis to give a boost of oxidising agent to kill off any bacteria that might be present.
Dissolve in a bucket of warm water and distribute around the spa. NEVER place directly into the spa.
(1) Does not produce chlorine smells. (2) Fast Dissolving.

 

 

 

Chemicals Name: Potassium mono peroxy sulphate.

Description: A shock treatment based on oxygen so it does not produce smelly chlorine compounds. It is mainly used on Spas and Hot Tubs on a weekly basis to give a boost of oxidising agent to kill off any bacteria that might be present.


Dosing Instructions (Chlorine/Bromine Treated Spas)
  • Shock weekly with 30 grams per 1000 litres of water.
Dosing Instructions (Oxy Shock Treated Spas)
  • Add 30 grams per 1000 litres of water.
This product can also be used as a weekly shock treatment on pools, however it will not remove any algae present in the water.

Dosing Instructions (Pools)
  • Add 500 grams per 45 cubic metres (10,000 gallons) of pool water.

 

More Related Products: